Thursday, October 18, 2012

Investing Made Easy

Did you know that investing is really easy? Robert Kiyosaki, author of the famous book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad, has this theory that the best way to get out of poverty is to be in the quadrant of either a Business Owner (B) or an Investor (I).
I have been an employee for the past 27 years. It was rewarding financially, but it wasn't the kind of reward you want to end up when you retire. So, I decided to try investing in the stock market. My intention was to see how my money can work for me. Ultimately, I am investing in the stock market to gain experience and prove that it is better than putting my money in the bank. The return on investment (ROI) is better.



So, I attended the stock market seminar at COL Financials. I got to learn all this stuff through my online mentor, Bo Sanchez. I am a member of his Truly Rich Club. You should try this sometime.

Back to my investment experience. COL Financials made investing in the stock market easy. Now any ordinary citizen who like to buy stocks can do so easily through their Easy Investment Plan (EIP) system.

My aim now is to teach my children to invest in the stock market early so that in 20 years time they can retire a multi-millionaire. The estimate is this: At the age of 25, if you invest P5,000 a month for 21 years, you end up with P25M. How's that!

If you need more information, go to COL's web site or you can drop me a comment so I can help you with my experience.

To your debt-free life,
Jimmy

P.S. I initially invested in SMPH (SM Prime Holdings), buying P3,000 worth of stocks monthly. I am on my third month now and I am gaining so far, and excited in the long term benefit of my investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment