Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You For The Blessings!

I am grateful to God for this year 2011. Looking back, I see many blessings that have come my way.  It is always good to count our blessings, list them and thank God for them.

I have learned that nothing is solved by thinking and focusing on my problems.  Focusing on the negative things that happened in my life, including thoughts on how to deal with DEBTS, make these problems bigger than what they really are. So, why waste time thinking about the negative things?

Today, I would like to thank and praise God for these blessings:

  1. My wife, Maritess, who has been very loving, understanding and supportive of me
  2. My 3 daughters, who have grown to love the Lord and are now professionals in their own right
  3. My son-in-law, Allan and our first grandson, Jesse Alexandre
  4. My Pastors and mentors: Colin Shaw and Ian Shelton
  5. My brothers, who are very caring, brotherly and fatherly to me: Larry, Ralph and Butch Plus their wives, Gina Mae, Del and Babylin respectively
  6. My dear close friends, many of them, imagine that? Wow. Ramon & Elvira, Andy & Cristy, Edna C., Gene & Zeny, Edna & Ador, Daisy, Bing & Virgie, Dennis & Divine,  Bong, Gwyn, Rose, hah-- too many to mention... thank God for each one of them
  7. My house of 14 years 
  8. My 17 years old Toyota Corolla, which is ably maintained by Chief Ruel Larrosa, owner of Exalta Auto Shop in Banawe, Quezon City. Thanks so much, Chief
  9. My dear sisters Jean and Julie
  10. My brothers, Jessie (my disciple)& his wife, Greta and Nonoy
  11. My good friends, Adel Lacson, German, Domeng Jose, Radley
  12. My new pairs of Hush puppies shoes
  13. The gifts I received this Christmas: A pair of Sanuk shoes, pink shirt, hankies, Samsonite laptop bag, too many to mention too
  14. Uno Overseas, for the job and opportunity to preach the Gospel to our Interns going to Japan
  15. For the health card provided by CRC and Uno, a big help for Maritess and I
  16. For the money we receive every payday
  17. For Jomar Hilario, my internet marketing mentor 
  18. For the almost weekly massage at Rilassante Spa located at Banawe infront of the Orthopedic Hospital
  19. For the discounted Dr. Pi Water from Tere and Mario Lontok, hehehe
  20. For the Scalar Pendant and Scalar Flask we bought from Adel. It really helps increase my energy level daily and in lowering my blood pressure. Try it
  21. For the Mercy, Grace and lovingkindness of the Lord Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior!
There are many more. I tell you, if you try writing them, you'll never run out of things to thank God for.  I have made it my New Year's resolution to count my blessings everyday in order to overshadow the seemingly negative things that try to disturb me every now and then. 

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good for His mercies endures forever!

May the coming year be a blessing to us all.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you. May His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May His  countenance be upon you and give you peace!

May 2012 be the start of a debt-free life for all of us.

To your debt-free life,
Jimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment