Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 Things You Can Do With Debt

On my way to the office, I have breakfast at Burger King near the Rotunda in Quezon City. Why not? You see, almost daily, I bring my breakfast, which is prepared for me by my cousin. Do you want to know what my favorite breakfast is? 
burgerkingph
My Morning Power Drink
Well, before we go there, I also want you to know that we follow a daily regimen of drinking a dose of Vitamin C, the natural way. Everyday I squeeze Twenty Eight (28) pieces of the local lemon called "Calamansi"in a glass and drink it. That's it! I learned this from Bo Sanchez in his 52 Healing Habits. My wife and I take 28 pieces of Calamansi (local lemon) each almost daily. This is our morning power drink! Uhmm, why did I tell you that? Why do we drink Calamansi? Well, Click this, and let Bo explain it to you better.

Breakfast
Back to my favorite breakfast, One (1) hour after drinking our morning power drink. My favorite breakfast is Fried DILIS (anchovies) with cut tomatoes and a cup of rice! Almost daily!!!!! 


Frugality
You see, I save a lot by bringing my favorite breakfast with me and eat it in my office. Savings is the issue here. If I eat at McDonalds or in this case at Burger King, it will cost me P125.00! Compared to my favorite Dilis (anchovies) breakfast which will cost me only less than P25.00! That's a lot of savings! Every centavo counts if we are serious in getting rid of our debts.


Treat for me
But that day, I can afford to treat myself for breakfast at BK. You see, in our budget, my wife and I allocated an amount for "Entertainment". The money put in this item can be used for treating ourselves or our friends. We can do this because there is a budget for it.


Two (2) Things you can do
Now back to my main issue about debt. Do you know that debt is a reality of life. If you are in debt, there are two things you can do: 
1. You can accept it
2. You can do something about it


If you accept it, you wallow in it and it becomes your lifestyle. You will have every reason why you are in debt and will be in debt. But the truth is, nobody wants to be a slave to debt and to a creditor. 


Another way is to do something about your debt. I recently had an exchange of ideas with Bradd Chaffee. I posed a question on how one can get rid of his debt if his income is not even enough to cover his expenses. He gave me a simple but practical answer: increase your income! Whoaaa! So simple yet we often miss it. 


The best way to get rid of debt, after doing all you can to reduce it, is to increase your potential to earn more money. How do we do that? SELL ANYTHING!

  • Sell items that are stored in your house and have not been used for a long time
  • Buy and sell item on Sulit.com.ph. I know people who makes money doing this on the internet. LAWAY lang and puhunan. Their capital is just their "Saliva".
  • Recently, I attended a real estate seminar because I want to explore selling REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES. If you sell MILLIONS worth you get MILLIONS too.
  • So SELL, SELL, SELL ANYTHING THAT WILL GET YOU INCREASE IN INCOME.
But many people are afraid to go into selling. Here's my recommendation: Be willing to be trained. Invest in yourself by training yourself how to get those deals that will give you increase in INCOME. I tell you, you will never be the same again.

To your debt-free life,
Jimmy



P.S. Recently, I enrolled in Jomar Hilario's Online Mentoring Club so I could learn how to blog. It's been almost six (6) months and I am getting better. This blog that you are reading is a product of what he is teaching me. I have not yet submitted this blog and monetize it through Google Adsense. Once I do that, I start earning passive income.


P.S.S. I plan to invest again in myself and plan to attend Jomar's Online Wealth Breakthrough Seminar to be held on June 28, 2011. You see I want to move to the next level and I need to be equipped to know how to SELL products through the internet. I want to bridge the gap between my skills in blogging and my GOALS, to earn extra income!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment