Thursday, August 18, 2011

United in one purpose: Debt-free life

I am happy to see many bloggers with a passion to help us to be free from debt. I admire them and have in fact met some of them through my twitter account: debtfree_life. Many of them were very successful in getting out of debt themselves. Thanks to these wonderful people, who made it their purpose to help many who are wallowing in debt. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spiderpop/569252366/sizes/m/in/photostream/
I would like to feature some of them here. I believe there is power in unity. United in one vision, to live a debt-free life. I promise you are in for a big treat when you visit their blogs and websites. I have benefited a lot and continue to learn whenever I read their articles, tips and practical helps.  




To your debt-free life,
Jimmy


P.S. Below are some articles of these men and women that I follow on twitter. I hope you will enjoy reading their inspiring articles.


Articles
Budgeting by Dave Ramsey
The Debt Snow Ball Calculator

P.S.S. I also updated my blog to include my twitter friends who have the passion to help you get out of debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment