Sunday, May 15, 2011

I MET JOMAR HILARIO

It has been my desire to meet my mentor personally since I became a student of the Online Mentoring Club. Finally, last week, April 30, at the Think Rich Quick (TRQ) Seminar of Trace Trajano, I met my mentor, Jomar Hilario! In just the span of five minutes of talking with him, I learned a lot. The funny thing was when he asked me who I was. He had a hard time recalling my name. But when I mentioned to him about my BLOG, Debt Free Life! Philippines, he immediately remembered. To me, it means only one thing! He reads and studies my blogs!
Jomar Hilario @ SM Megamall
Thank you, Jomar. In my amazement, I forgot one thing though... to have a photo op with him. Well, maybe next time. I’ll have that privilege when I join the Breakthrough Seminar.
Every successful person has a MENTOR. Manny Pacquiao has Freddie Roach. He is a billionaire. I have Jomar Hilario, and I am a millionaire!

To your debt-free life,
Jimmy

P.S. Internet Marketing and blogging will earn you passive income. One sure way you can erase your debt. That’s one reason why I enrolled in Jomar Hilario’s Online Mentoring Club. More than the technical information and techniques that I have learned, my mentor opened my eyes to new opportunities and possibilities of MAKING MONEY ONLINE!
You too can.! Be mentored and be the next Online Internet Marketing guru. 

No comments:

Post a Comment